“Now that I’m getting older, my friends are talking about cataracts, glaucoma, Read More»
Got an Emergency?
* We will contact to you
Our Eye Services
Our Services To Give Best Care For Your Eyes
Why Chose Us?
We Have Best Professional Team To Care Your Eyes
- How should I Prepare for an Eye Examination?Write down any eye problems you’ve been having, as well as any questions you may have for the eye doctor. Bring the list along with you to your appointment. Let the doctor know about any eye problems you may have, along with your family eye history. Bring any current eyeglasses or contact lenses you may have.
- How often do I need an eye exam?Exams are recommended every year no matter your age, but it becomes increasingly more important as we age. Eye diseases develop much more quickly when eyes begin to age, and early diagnosis is the key to treatment. Yearly exams are the way to keeping your eyesight sharp as long as possible.
- What types of tests will you do?An eye exam in our office will last from half an hour to an hour, depending on the condition of your eyes. You’re probably experienced with most of the tests we do to check your eyes for various conditions. Among them are:
- Eye muscle movement test, where you will watch a moving finger or pen
- Cover test, which can tell how well eyes work together. You’ll look at an object while the doctor covers and uncovers each eye
- Visual acuity, where you’ll look at an eye chart and read progressively smaller letters with different lenses in front of your eyes
- Will you need to dilate my eyes?In the past, eye doctors would use eye drops to dilate your eyes, in order to see inside better. Today, we use an Optos retinal imaging system to get a 200 degree view inside your eyeball. This allows the doctor to detect problems even better than he could with dilated eyes.
Courteous, Friendly. Prompt. Christine Makos reviewed EyeCare Focus & Specialties — 5 star February 1, 2020
I've been coming here for years For the reason it's always been. I've always been treated with respect and with a great sense of humor.always felt comfortable and cared for.
Awesome as usual! I love visiting your office as everyone is so friendly and personable. You have spoiled me... I would hate to have to go to another optometrist.
CONSULTATION, PRE PROCEDURE, TREATMENT!
Get A Free Consultation!
Once upon a time there was a thirsty crow he flew here and there in search of water.
Pre Procedure Steps!
But he could not find water anywhere at last he reached in a garden where.
Best Doctors! For Eyes!
Thirsty Crow should Call us at: 123-123-1234 to drink water asap before.
Dry Eyes Consultation
We are providing free consultation for dry eyes if you are having problem get info.